Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Journey Begins...

....with a single flight -- well, make that two flights -- on Air France to get us to North Africa.

Timothy -- here we come! He assures us this will be nothing like our trip to Morocco last year. First we have to navigate the airport in which my number one word will be: No.

Then the squatty potties. Those make me nervous, I assure you. I'm sure my mantra is going to be along the lines of "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Bucket baths.

Donkey carts.

Camels.

Bush taxies.

Language wise it will be back to "haricovert" and "Oui" and "Merci" and "Ohhh la la."

Lots and lots of people.

But mostly, it will be seeing Tim for the first time in over 9 months.

We'll be there in less than 24 hours! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home