Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still Here -- I Think....

I'm still here -- I think. Well, actually, I won't be here in a couple of hours, but on my way to speak in Toronto.

This is the busiest spring/summer/fall on record.

We are going to Soren & Whitney's engagement party on Saturday in Fort Wayne -- that's Carole's son....and then down to Indy to visit Torrey & Chris at the Ray of Sunshine Motel.

I'm hoping it is warm enough and time enough to just crash and have a glass of wine on the deck.

But I think they have grand and glorious plans to walk the Monan Trail.

Note to self: take decent shoes.

The following weekend, Rob, Reuben & LizAnne arrive. Rob is officiating at a wedding at College Church. And not immediate family at that. Perhaps they need to make him "Adjunct Pastor of Weddings." Rosie will be in London with Helen Clare, Adam, and darling new niece, Eden.

Pictures coming later....

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger RCO said...

We can't wait to see you and Bobby. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality especially with your busy schedule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home