Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Charlotte = Sick

OK, what's the deal here? I'm leaving for Charlotte on Sunday morning (crack of dawn -- no, before the crack of dawn) and I'm sick. Again. This is the ultimate in pits.

I wish someone would explain why Charlotte, NC -- lovely city -- have been there at least twice a year since -- oh, I don't know, Hector was a pup -- and more than 50% of the time, I'm sick.

Again.

Cough, sniffles, cough, hurting chest, cough, fever (slight, I'll admit, but to me, anything over 98.6 is a FEVER. Of magnitude), cough.

I was tempted to "call in sick" today since I knew I had to see a couple of moms in the hospital, but I braved it and went in anyway. Saw a mom here at home. Fobbed off a couple more with over-the-phone-consultations which -- OK -- I admit it -- isn't the best. But.

So why Charlotte? Why not Chicago? Why not Indianapolis?

Haven't a clue. But here it is again. Wonder if a Z-pack will do, or if I need Hycodan.

Where is Dr. Will when I need him?

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger RCO said...

I truly am sorry. :o( I pray that you will feel much better in the morning.

We put HC and Reu on the plane today. I know that you and Bobby know how we feel. But we are so glad that Reu is going with her. That helped all of us a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home