Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Monday, July 16, 2007

Nearly 10,000 hits....

Of course, I realize a lot of blogs get that in a day. Mine has been up just over two years (and no, they aren't all MY hits -- so there!) and I'm thinking this is sort of a bloggish milestone to celebrate. Not quite sure what I should do in the way of celebration.

A. I could break a bottle of champagne over the computer.

A-1. Um -- not such a hot idea. I'm not sure if champagne does to keyboards what kitty urp does. Better not try just in case. And -- what a waste of good champagne!

B. I could post something really erudite and witty.

B-1. Maybe not. The trouble with that is, one has to BE erudite & witty, and I'm not even sure what erudite means.

C. I could change how the blog looks. YES!

C-1. No. I'd probably lose everything.

E. I could click on my blog 5 more times and get to 10,000 before the night is out.

E-1. Now that's REALLY a dumb idea.

Instead of celebrating, I think I'm going to have to cave and call an orthopedic something or other. My knee has decided it is going to give out on me periodically. Just -- crumple. Very annoying, painful, and quite stupid looking when I lurch around the grocery store on on the street when it happens. So maybe tomorrow. Or maybe after I get back from Florida from seeing -- yes -- that is how I will celebrate!! I will see the GRANDBABY BOY-CHILD!! And my Jill! And Derrick!! And I will take pictures -- and post them. (Betcha just can't wait).

Good celebrations -- only 3 more days and I'm THERE!

Hope Jill isn't planning on us taking any long walks....

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit! Know you will. And congrats on so many hits... for whatever it's worth. Take care of the knee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home