Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Celebrity nicknames

You've heard of Benifer, of course, and TomKat. Last week the EC was trying to decide what their name would be:

Christorree (emphasis on the ree)

or

Torropher

Votes?

Reminded me of the time I was trying to call Tim -- and went through my ususal list of names which, for some reason, always started with my siblings:

Rosie! Rick! Lyn! Jill! and finally -- Torrothy!!!

It occurred to me that Torrey could really shorten her name after she gets married -- she could just be TorRay.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torropher, for sure!
(Tricia from PAM)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home