Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, October 19, 2006

So Why Sudoku?

So why have I added a Sudoku Of The Day to my blog?

Because Sudoku is good for your brain cells?

Because it is less expensive than going out and buying a book?

Because maybe you'll get hooked and visit my blog every day -- and maybe even say hi?

Because it might stave off Alzheimer's -- along with putting cold cream on my face with my left hand?

Because -- um, what was I talking about again?

Have fun!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger RCO said...

I'm still laughing!!! By the way my verification letters are skonk! Now if I could just imagine what a skonk is, we would have a new word. Any suggestions??? ;o)

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if you'd link some crossword puzzles.........
Say, cryptic, codebreaker, general knowledge ones?
I try to do at least two word puzzles each day.

A 'numbers' person, I'm not. Nan.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home