Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

In Sickness & In Health....part 2

If you've been keeping up with Torrey's blog, you know that she's got a miserable cold -- not quite as bad as the last one which was all of about 3 weeks ago, but miserable none the less.

I have a cold now too. Not as bad as hers, but enough to make me grumpy and sniffy.

I asked Torrey if she could have possibly sent me hers through e-mail...

And Chris then wanted to know if I had updated my virus protection.


Badaboom!

Good one, Christopher!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

Chalk one big one up for Chris!!! Very good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home