Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Little Fishies/Montrose Pictures

So what do little fishies have to do with pictures of Montrose?

It seems that when I downloaded my pictures from my digital camera, they all looked, well, rather funny colored. Everyone in the pictures looks a tad -- um -- as though they all need to go for a liver transplant. Upon checking my camera more closely, I noticed a little fish in the upper left hand corner of the settings....which, when I read my book again, translated into "underwater."

Like I'm going to take my camera underwater?!

I don't know how it happened.... Maybe when I switched the defunct memory card for the new one, I pressed a button that I didn't know I pressed and voila....underwater setting.

So, what you see is what you get.

Sigh.

And apparently Blogger isn't interested in adding pictures at the moment. I'll try in another post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home