Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Butterfly Kisses

OK, so it has been over 5 months since The Wedding. I should get over it already. But this morning on my way to make rounds at the hospital, I heard Butterfly Kisses on KLOVE radio for the first time since December 3. That was the song Torrey chose for her Father/Daughter dance.

I'll never hear it again without seeing this picture in my mind's eye:

And yes, those are the only tears Torrey shed -- dancing with her daddy.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Torrey, half of the MC said...

I didn't think it was possible to see this picture and cry again but I did. The song will never be the same for me. I will always think of me dancing with my daddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home