Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Just RELAX!!

Funny how many people say this in one context or another. In the birthing/breastfeeding world, we use it a lot. Mom in labor -- "just relax through your contractions....", Mom breastfeeding -- "Relax -- it helps the milk flow...." Mother of the Bride -- "Relax -- it will all get done!!"

Relax! Just relax!! Makes me want to slap myself upside the head and say,

"Oh -- Relax!! Of course!! Just relax! Why didn't I think of that!! What a dummy I've been all along. Never occurred to me to just relax!"

I'll take it under advisement.

And during my next mental list making session at 3:30 am, I'll be sure to just --

RELAX!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home