Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy First Anniversary to the MC!!

And a very happy birthday to Christopher as well! And -- happy first Sunday of Advent! What a day for celebration!!

All weekend I've been mumbling things like "and a year ago at this time we were..." and "I'm sure glad the big snow waited for THIS year instead of last year..." and at this very moment, 5:27 pm, Torrey and Chris had just been pronounced Mr & Mrs and were walking back down the aisle. What a wonderful wedding! What a wonderful year!

Then....



I think this will forever and always remain my favorite picture because I think it says it all.

And now....(at Erin & Matt's wedding -- Erin was Maid of Honor at T & C's wedding)




Happiest of days my sweet ones, and happiest of years to come.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger RCO said...

Yes, such happy and blessed memories. May it always be so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home