Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Timster Cometh...


Tim comes home TOMORROW!! I can't wait....

He's in Casablanca today -- had a 30 hour layover, so spent last night and is spending today with a team there. I hope they have time to take him around the city, though I have to say he's pretty good now at wandering around on his own. I'd love for him to see where they filmed -- well, um, Casablanca.

This is Tim, (with Torrey) just over 5 weeks ago, the last time I saw him... I wonder how much he will have changed.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

Love your blogs. Interestingly, when I put an edited version into Cuz Nuz, Rich asked, "where is 'over there'?" "She can't say," I reponded. And he instantly knew. God is so good in keeping him safe. Oh the stories he'll have to share with you! If there are any you can share with us, we'd like to hear. And I'll thank you now. :D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home