Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Jill as Nurse Practitioner


Having a family nurse practitioner in the fam is wonderful -- as is having a pharmacist, an ER nurse, two social workers, a lactation consultant, and a soon to be missionary.

All we need is an attorney who is also a computer guru. Then we'd have all our bases covered.

The immediate extended family involves two pastors, a school nurse, and a teacher.

And we all LIKE each other!

Today is my sister Rosie's 32nd wedding anniversary. It occurred to me as Lyn, Rosie & I were exchanging e-mails that collectively we have 91 years of marriage between us. Maybe we should have a party when we reach 100....

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger CuzNuz Ruth said...

Hi Jan, Just wanted you to know - I've been here all along, just haven't made comments. Wow, Rosie and I were married the same year! Cool! Congratulations to her and Rob. Interesting all the different careers there are in your family, and yes the best is that you like and enjoy each other. You are blessed! Love you!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger An Ami in Berlin said...

If I were in the hospital, I sure would feel better quick having such a beautiful nurse practitioner taking care of me! What a smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home