Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween, 2007

Lovely night. The literal buzz in the air. The parents bringing their little ones out. The dogs (!) dressed up. We sat out on the porch to hand out candy to the (count 'em) 360 kids that came by.

We ran out of candy at 6:45, shut off the lights and went out to dinner.

I'm glad that daylight savings time doesn't end until after Halloween now. Having it light for a little longer is a great boon for the little kiddies.

Best costume? I think the two boxes of popcorn were my faves.


I think it is a great family night -- at least in our corner of town.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger RCO said...

I'm glad you all had some "trick or treaters!" :o) For some reason ours were few and far between this year. :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home