Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Meet Us at the Casbah, Part I

We leave three weeks from today. Between now and then I have to finish this lactation course -- we are in Oklahoma City, go to West Virginia and teach another 5 day lactation course, go to Bloomington IN and teach a one day Building Bridges -- and at some point, pack our bags.

I'm excited -- but have so much to do before then that it almost seems as though it's a bit of a dream rather than a reality.

Of course, I'm doing the woman-thing which is worrying about what I'm going to pack, will I take enough to read on the plane, will our luggage weigh too much, will the cheese I'm taking to Tim survive the trip, what on earth shall we take as a hostess gift for our host and hostess, (oh dear, I just now thought of that), where will we stay in Marrakech...how will I ever say goodbye to Tim again -- even though he'll be coming home about three weeks after we leave.

What an amazing, exotic trip. Stay tuned for updates!!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing trip! I leave the same day to visit Andy on Whidbey Island. I, too, am wondering what to pack :-)

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to sign-Cousin Katie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home