Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lists, Lists and More Lists

I'm a list-maker. To do lists. Lists of things to send for a lactation course. Lists of things to pack. Lists of books that I have read (numbered, of course and different colors for the genre). Tim's list of things that have to be done before he leaves. Grocery lists. We used to have a list of things we wanted to do to the house. Most of that list is complete, but the money has run out, so I've torn it up. Lists of restaurants that we'd like to try -- well, that is, a list of restaurants we'd like to try that have a discount coupon in our Entertainment book. A list of projects for Lactation Education Consultants.

For the first time in recent memory everything is done on the daily to do list.

But the project list is legion. Waaay too much to do. It boggles the mind, it does.

I suppose I COULD clean my desk. But I didn't put it on the to do list.

I could read my journals.

Ditto.

I could take a nap.

Did that already. It's off the list.

I know -- I'll add "Blog" to the list -- and then I can cross it off.

And then I'll take a half hour and read my book.

Splendid idea!!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger RCO said...

Jan, you've got to be your sister's sister!!! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home