Mother of the Bride Spot

Random thoughts on being a Mother of the Bride...although since we are now past The Wedding, perhaps this would be better titled Random Thoughts On Life In General...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Seven with One Blow

Remember the story about the little tailor that killed seven flies with one blow? I wish I had him here right now. We are suffering a fly infestation, and haven't a clue as to where they are coming from or why.

It's nasty. Started last night. They were hovering around Bob's desk -- guess because the lamp was on -- and he was swatting right and left. We thought we got them all, and as I was going up to bed, I noticed them in the hall on the light.

This morning I heard "Whap! Splat! Swish!! Splot!" Bob got eleven more down in the living room. That looked like it -- until just now -- I dispatched another seven -- but it took about 25 misses to get the seven hits.

This is truly awful. Evidently there is a hideout and the eggs are hatching right and left. Oh yuk!

I'm open to any fly elimination techniques. My aim is less than perfect, and it's tough to get them when they are on our 11 foot ceilings....

Where IS that little tailor when you need him?

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger RCO said...

:o{ Do you think you will have to resort to a fly strip??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home